Applications to the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) program for PPE have consistently been one of the two top activities requested under the Firefighter Operations grant category. AFG provides the best means to cover PPE expenses. However, because of their popularity, these requests are among the most competitive activities of this grant program.
To assist you in formulating your application for PPE, our guide provides the following information and suggestions:
- A step-by-step guide to planning your AFG application;
- The importance of integrating data into your application;
- Tips on writing a successful grant narrative;
- A list of what PPE is eligible for AFG funding;
- A grant “get ready” checklist; and
- Administrative steps you need to take to get your AFG application ready.
Download the guide below!