Application to AFG for PPE has consistently been one of the two top activities requested under the Firefighter Operations grant category, making these requests among the most competitive activities of this grant program.
Our FY 2023 AFG PPE Project Guide will provide you with information and suggestions to formulate a competitive application for turnout gear, SCBA and personal accountability systems.
The following information is included:
- A step-by-step guide to planning your AFG application;
- The importance of integrating data into your application;
- Tips on writing a successful grant narrative;
- A list of what PPE is eligible for AFG funding;
- Major change in PPE criteria;
- A grant “get ready” checklist; and
- Administrative steps you need to take to get your AFG application ready.
Need help with your grant?
MSA sponsors free grant consultation through FireGrantsHelp. The FireGrantsHelp staff of grant consultants offers invaluable assistance, whether you’re just starting your project and aren’t sure where to begin or you need to add the final touches to an application.SIGN UP TODAY!