The Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) program provides one of the best means that departments have to cover expenses for critically needed PPE.
Applications to AFG for PPE have consistently been one of the two top activities requested under the Firefighter Operations grant category, making these requests among the most competitive activities of this grant program.
To assist you in formulating your application for PPE, our guide provides the following information:
- A step-by-step guide to planning your AFG application;
- The importance of integrating data into your application;
- Tips on writing a successful grant narrative;
- A list of what PPE is eligible for AFG funding;
- Major change in PPE criteria for FY2021;
- A grant “get ready” checklist; and
- Administrative steps you need to take to get your AFG application ready.
Download the guide below!